Effect of Cyanide Ligands on the Electronic Structure of [FeFe] Hydrogenase Active-Site Model Complexes with an Azadithiolate Cofactor
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 43, pages 14566–14572, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Erdem, Ö. F., Stein, M., Kaur-Ghumaan, S., Reijerse, E. J., Ott, S. and Lubitz, W. (2013), Effect of Cyanide Ligands on the Electronic Structure of [FeFe] Hydrogenase Active-Site Model Complexes with an Azadithiolate Cofactor. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 14566–14572. doi: 10.1002/chem.201302467
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- EU/Energy Network Project SOLAR-H2
- Max Planck Society
- Research Center Dynamic Systems: Biosystems Engineering. Grant Number: MW-21LMS5-2012
- Federal State of Saxony-Anhalt
- Swedish Research Council
- Wenner Gren Foundation
- Swedish Energy Agency
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!