Construction of Shallow Surface States through Light Ni Doping for High-Efficiency Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production of CdS Nanocrystals
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 311–316, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Li, S., Zhang, L., Jiang, T., Chen, L., Lin, Y., Wang, D. and Xie, T. (2014), Construction of Shallow Surface States through Light Ni Doping for High-Efficiency Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production of CdS Nanocrystals. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 311–316. doi: 10.1002/chem.201302679
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China
- 973 Program
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Science and Technology Developing Funding of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 201115012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!