Highly Efficient Etherification of Silanes by Using a Gold Nanoparticle Catalyst: Remarkable Effect of O2
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 43, pages 14398–14402, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Mitsudome, T., Yamamoto, Y., Noujima, A., Mizugaki, T., Jitsukawa, K. and Kaneda, K. (2013), Highly Efficient Etherification of Silanes by Using a Gold Nanoparticle Catalyst: Remarkable Effect of O2. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 14398–14402. doi: 10.1002/chem.201302807
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 23686116, 23360357, 24246129, 22360339
- Japan Association for Chemical Innovation
- JGC-S Scholarship Foundation
- Collaborative Research Project of Materials and Structures Laboratory, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!