Confined Nanospace Pyrolysis for the Fabrication of Coaxial Fe3O4@C Hollow Particles with a Penetrated Mesochannel as a Superior Anode for Li-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 139–145, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Lei, C., Han, F., Sun, Q., Li, W.-C. and Lu, A.-H. (2014), Confined Nanospace Pyrolysis for the Fabrication of Coaxial Fe3O4@C Hollow Particles with a Penetrated Mesochannel as a Superior Anode for Li-Ion Batteries. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 139–145. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303175
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21073026
- National Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 21225312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!