Facile Access to cis-2,6-Disubstituted Tetrahydropyrans by Palladium-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Allylation: Total Syntheses of (±)-Centrolobine and (+)-Decytospolides A and B
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 405–409, January 7, 2014
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Tan, Y. J., Ma, J., Leow, M. L., Tirtorahardjo, D. and Liu, X.-W. (2014), Facile Access to cis-2,6-Disubstituted Tetrahydropyrans by Palladium-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Allylation: Total Syntheses of (±)-Centrolobine and (+)-Decytospolides A and B. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 405–409. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303328
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2013
- Nanyang Technological University
- NMRC. Grant Number: H1N1 R/001/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!