Nitrogen-Doped Porous Graphitic Carbon as an Excellent Electrode Material for Advanced Supercapacitors
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 564–574, January 7, 2014
How to Cite
Sun, L., Tian, C., Fu, Y., Yang, Y., Yin, J., Wang, L. and Fu, H. (2014), Nitrogen-Doped Porous Graphitic Carbon as an Excellent Electrode Material for Advanced Supercapacitors. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 564–574. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303345
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21031001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91122018, 21371053, 21101061
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Youth Foundation of Heilongjiang Province of China. Grant Number: QC2010021
- Special Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20112301110002, IRT-1237
- Innovative Project of Postgraduate of Heilongjiang Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!