Ordered Mesoporous Core/Shell SnO2/C Nanocomposite as High-Capacity Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 50, pages 16897–16901, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, H., Chen, S., Wang, G. and Qiao, S. Z. (2013), Ordered Mesoporous Core/Shell SnO2/C Nanocomposite as High-Capacity Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 16897–16901. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303400
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP1095861, DP130104459
- UTS Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellowship
- ARC Future Fellow Project. Grant Number: FT1101100800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!