New Mechanistic Insight into Stepwise Metal-Center Exchange in a Metal–Organic Framework Based on Asymmetric Zn4 Clusters
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2945–2952, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Meng, W., Li , H., Xu , Z., Du, S., Li, Y., Zhu, Y., Han , Y., Hou, H., Fan, Y. and Tang, M. (2014), New Mechanistic Insight into Stepwise Metal-Center Exchange in a Metal–Organic Framework Based on Asymmetric Zn4 Clusters. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 2945–2952. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303434
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21371155, 91022013
- Research Found for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20124101110002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!