Reactivity of TpMe2-Supported Yttrium Alkyl Complexes toward Aromatic N-Heterocycles: Ring-Opening or CC Bond Formation Directed by CH Activation
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 867–876, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Yi, W., Zhang, J., Huang, S., Weng, L. and Zhou, X. (2014), Reactivity of TpMe2-Supported Yttrium Alkyl Complexes toward Aromatic N-Heterocycles: Ring-Opening or CC Bond Formation Directed by CH Activation. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 867–876. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303608
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!