Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Diaryl Ethers by Copper-Mediated O-Arylation of Phenols using Trivalent Arylbismuth Reagents
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2755–2760, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Crifar, C., Petiot, P., Ahmad, T. and Gagnon, A. (2014), Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Diaryl Ethers by Copper-Mediated O-Arylation of Phenols using Trivalent Arylbismuth Reagents. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 2755–2760. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303684
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Université du Québec à Montréal (UQÀM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!