On the Importance of Decarbonylation as a Side-Reaction in the Ruthenium-Catalysed Dehydrogenation of Alcohols: A Combined Experimental and Density Functional Study
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 4141–4155, April 1, 2014
How to Cite
Sieffert, N., Réocreux, R., Lorusso, P., Cole-Hamilton, D. J. and Bühl, M. (2014), On the Importance of Decarbonylation as a Side-Reaction in the Ruthenium-Catalysed Dehydrogenation of Alcohols: A Combined Experimental and Density Functional Study. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 4141–4155. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303722
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Lucite International
- Université Joseph Fourier
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!