Enzyme Design from the Bottom Up: An Active Nickel Electrocatalyst with a Structured Peptide Outer Coordination Sphere
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1510–1514, February 3, 2014
How to Cite
Reback, M. L., Buchko, G. W., Kier, B. L., Ginovska-Pangovska, B., Xiong, Y., Lense, S., Hou, J., Roberts, J. A. S., Sorensen, C. M., Raugei, S., Squier, T. C. and Shaw, W. J. (2014), Enzyme Design from the Bottom Up: An Active Nickel Electrocatalyst with a Structured Peptide Outer Coordination Sphere. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 1510–1514. doi: 10.1002/chem.201303976
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Office of BES
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!