Diblock-Copolymer-Mediated Self-Assembly of Protein-Stabilized Iron Oxide Nanoparticle Clusters for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2718–2722, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Tähkä, S., Laiho, A. and Kostiainen, M. A. (2014), Diblock-Copolymer-Mediated Self-Assembly of Protein-Stabilized Iron Oxide Nanoparticle Clusters for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 2718–2722. doi: 10.1002/chem.201304070
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 137582, 267497, 263504
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Aalto University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!