Direct Arylation of N-Heteroarenes with Aryldiazonium Salts by Photoredox Catalysis in Water
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2960–2965, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Xue, D., Jia, Z.-H., Zhao, C.-J., Zhang, Y.-Y., Wang, C. and Xiao, J. (2014), Direct Arylation of N-Heteroarenes with Aryldiazonium Salts by Photoredox Catalysis in Water. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 2960–2965. doi: 10.1002/chem.201304120
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21372148
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT 1070
- Shaanxi Innovative Team of Key Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2013KCT-17
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.