Separation of Electrical and Optical Energy Gaps: Selectively Adjusting the Electrical and Optical Properties for a Highly Efficient Blue Emitter
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2149–2153, February 17, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Chen, P., Hu, D., Tang, X., Pan, Y., Zhang, H., Zhang, W., Han, X., Bai, Q., Lu, P. and Ma, Y. (2014), Separation of Electrical and Optical Energy Gaps: Selectively Adjusting the Electrical and Optical Properties for a Highly Efficient Blue Emitter. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 2149–2153. doi: 10.1002/chem.201304544
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834701, 2013CB834800
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21174050, 21374038
- Graduate Innovation Fund of Jilin University. Grant Number: 20121044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!