Gold-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of Yne-Vinylidenecyclopropanes: A Three-Carbon Synthon for [3+2] Cycloadditions
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3198–3204, March 10, 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, W., Tang, X., Wei, Y. and Shi, M. (2014), Gold-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of Yne-Vinylidenecyclopropanes: A Three-Carbon Synthon for [3+2] Cycloadditions. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 3198–3204. doi: 10.1002/chem.201304579
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11JC1402600
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2009CB825300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102166, 21072206, 20472096, 21372241, 21302203, 20672127, 21121062, 21361140350, 20732008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!