Mixed-Ligand Catalysts: A Powerful Tool in Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2698–2702, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Fan, Y., Cong, M. and Peng, L. (2014), Mixed-Ligand Catalysts: A Powerful Tool in Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 2698–2702. doi: 10.1002/chem.201304715
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Canceropôle PACA
- Aix-Marseille Université
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!