Rational Design of Ni Nanoparticles on N-Rich Ultrathin Carbon Nanosheets for High-Performance Supercapacitor Materials: Embedded- Versus Anchored-Type Dispersion
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 5046–5053, April 22, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, M., Zhong, Y., Su, L., Wei, J. and Zhou, Z. (2014), Rational Design of Ni Nanoparticles on N-Rich Ultrathin Carbon Nanosheets for High-Performance Supercapacitor Materials: Embedded- Versus Anchored-Type Dispersion. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 5046–5053. doi: 10.1002/chem.201304805
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21273118
- MOE Innovation Team. Grant Number: IRT13022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!