Hetero-Epitaxial Approach by Using Labile Coordination Sites to Prepare Catenated Metal–Organic Frameworks with High Surface Areas
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 3595–3599, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, N., Lennox, M. J., Tobin, G., Goodman, L., Düren, T. and Schmitt, W. (2014), Hetero-Epitaxial Approach by Using Labile Coordination Sites to Prepare Catenated Metal–Organic Frameworks with High Surface Areas. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 3595–3599. doi: 10.1002/chem.201304856
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Numbers: 06/RFP/CHE173, 08/IN.1/I2047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!