These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bandgap Engineering and Mechanism Study of Nonmetal and Metal Ion Codoped Carbon Nitride: C+Fe as an Example
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 31, pages 9805–9812, July 28, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Li, J., Zeng, M., Li, J., Xu, J. and Wang, X. (2014), Bandgap Engineering and Mechanism Study of Nonmetal and Metal Ion Codoped Carbon Nitride: C+Fe as an Example. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 9805–9812. doi: 10.1002/chem.201400060
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21225730, 91326202, 21207136, 21272236
- Hefei Center for Physical Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012FXZY005
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Radiation Medicine of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!