These authors contributed equally to this work.
A General Strategy for Site-Directed Enzyme Immobilization by Using NiO Nanoparticle Decorated Mesoporous Silica
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 26, pages 7916–7921, June 23, 2014
How to Cite
Ling, D., Gao, L., Wang, J., Shokouhimehr, M., Liu, J., Yu, Y., Hackett, M. J., So, P.-K., Zheng, B., Yao, Z., Xia, J. and Hyeon, T. (2014), A General Strategy for Site-Directed Enzyme Immobilization by Using NiO Nanoparticle Decorated Mesoporous Silica. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 7916–7921. doi: 10.1002/chem.201403071
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2014
- Institute for Basic Science
- Hong Kong SAR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!