Preparative Organic Chemistry
ChemInform Abstract: Anatomy of a Three Species Tautomeric Process: The Ring-Chain Tautomerism in 5,6-Dihydro-2-hydroxy-2,3-dimethyl-2H-1,4-oxazine.
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1991 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 30, page no, July 30, 1991
How to Cite
ALCAIDE, B., RUBIO, R. G., PLUMET, J. and RODRIGUEZ CAMPOS, I. M. (1991), ChemInform Abstract: Anatomy of a Three Species Tautomeric Process: The Ring-Chain Tautomerism in 5,6-Dihydro-2-hydroxy-2,3-dimethyl-2H-1,4-oxazine. ChemInform, 22: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.199130098
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!