ChemInform Abstract: Formation of Pyrazine Derivatives from D-Glucosamine and Their Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Strand Breakage Activity.
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1991 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 34, page no, August 27, 1991
How to Cite
SUMOTO, K., IRIE, M., MIBU, N., MIYANO, S., NAKASHIMA, Y., WATANABE, K. and YAMAGUCHI, T. (1991), ChemInform Abstract: Formation of Pyrazine Derivatives from D-Glucosamine and Their Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Strand Breakage Activity. ChemInform, 22: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.199134235
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!