Physical Organic Chemistry
ChemInform Abstract: Chair-Form Six-Membered Ring Attached Diequatorially to Five- Coordinate Phosphorus. 1H NMR and X-Ray Crystallographic Study.
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1992 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 1, page no, January 7, 1992
How to Cite
HUANG, Y., ARIF, A. M. and BENTRUDE, W. G. (1992), ChemInform Abstract: Chair-Form Six-Membered Ring Attached Diequatorially to Five- Coordinate Phosphorus. 1H NMR and X-Ray Crystallographic Study. ChemInform, 23: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.199201048
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!