ChemInform Abstract: Hexafluoroacetone as Activating and Protecting Reagent in Amino Acid and Peptide Chemistry. Part 17. An Efficient Synthesis of 5-Hydroxy-4- oxo-L-norvaline from L-Aspartic Acid.
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 4, page no, January 25, 1994
How to Cite
GOLUBEV, A., SEWALD, N. and BURGER, K. (1994), ChemInform Abstract: Hexafluoroacetone as Activating and Protecting Reagent in Amino Acid and Peptide Chemistry. Part 17. An Efficient Synthesis of 5-Hydroxy-4- oxo-L-norvaline from L-Aspartic Acid. ChemInform, 25: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.199404242
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!