Preparative Organic Chemistry
ChemInform Abstract: A New and Efficient Preparation of Carbodiimides from Ureas Using Dimethylphosgeniminium Chloride as a Dehydrating Agent.
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 27, Issue 52, page no, December 24, 1996
How to Cite
SCHLAMA, T., GOUVERNEUR, V. and MIOSKOWSKI, C. (1996), ChemInform Abstract: A New and Efficient Preparation of Carbodiimides from Ureas Using Dimethylphosgeniminium Chloride as a Dehydrating Agent. ChemInform, 27: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.199652097
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!