Preparative Inorganic Chemistry
ChemInform Abstract: Large Sulfur-Nitrogen Heterocycles: Synthesis of the Sulfur Imides SnNH (n = 8, 9, 11) and Structures of S8NH and S9NH.
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 28, Issue 5, page no, January 28, 1997
How to Cite
STEUDEL, R., BERGEMANN, K., BUSCHMANN, J. and LUGER, P. (1997), ChemInform Abstract: Large Sulfur-Nitrogen Heterocycles: Synthesis of the Sulfur Imides SnNH (n = 8, 9, 11) and Structures of S8NH and S9NH. ChemInform, 28: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.199705021
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!