ChemInform Abstract: Asymmetric Addition of Dialkyl Phosphite and Diamido Phosphite Anions to Chiral, Enantiopure Sulfinimines: A New, Convenient Route to Enantiomeric α-Aminophosphonic Acids.
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 29, Issue 21, page no, May 26, 1998
How to Cite
MIKOLAJCZYK, M., LYZWA, P. and DRABOWICZ, J. (1998), ChemInform Abstract: Asymmetric Addition of Dialkyl Phosphite and Diamido Phosphite Anions to Chiral, Enantiopure Sulfinimines: A New, Convenient Route to Enantiomeric α-Aminophosphonic Acids. ChemInform, 29: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.199821168
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!