ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of Functionalized Bicyclo[3.2.1]octanes and Their Multiple Uses in Organic Chemistry
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Copyright © 1999 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 30, Issue 12, page no, March 23, 1999
How to Cite
Filippini, M.-H. and Rodriguez, J. (1999), ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of Functionalized Bicyclo[3.2.1]octanes and Their Multiple Uses in Organic Chemistry. ChemInform, 30: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.199912319
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!