ChemInform Abstract: Formation and Characterization of C60F8O, C60F6O, and C60F4O; the Sequential Pathway for Addition of Fullerenes.
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 28, page no, July 11, 2000
How to Cite
Boltalina, O. V., Lukonin, A. Yu., Avent, A. G., Street, J. M. and Taylor, R. (2000), ChemInform Abstract: Formation and Characterization of C60F8O, C60F6O, and C60F4O; the Sequential Pathway for Addition of Fullerenes. ChemInform, 31: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200028104
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!