ChemInform Abstract: A Unique Example of a Core-Modified Bis-proline Peptide Self-Assembling into an Infinite Hydrogen-Bonded β-Sheet Ribbon: Crystal Structure of Z-ProNH(CH2)2NHPro-Z.
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 19, page no, May 8, 2001
How to Cite
Ranganatha, D., Kumar, M. G., Kishore, R. S. K. and Karle, I. L. (2001), ChemInform Abstract: A Unique Example of a Core-Modified Bis-proline Peptide Self-Assembling into an Infinite Hydrogen-Bonded β-Sheet Ribbon: Crystal Structure of Z-ProNH(CH2)2NHPro-Z. ChemInform, 32: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200119169
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!