ChemInform Abstract: Bisphosphonates Derived from Fatty Acids Are Potent Growth Inhibitors of Trypanosoma cruzi.
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 27, page no, July 3, 2001
How to Cite
Szajnman, S. H., Bailey, B. N., Docampo, R. and Rodriguez, J. B. (2001), ChemInform Abstract: Bisphosphonates Derived from Fatty Acids Are Potent Growth Inhibitors of Trypanosoma cruzi. ChemInform, 32: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200127218
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!