Penicillin Acylase Catalyzed Peptide Synthesis in Aqueous Medium: A Chemo-Enzymatic Route to Stereoisomerically Pure Diketopiperazines.
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 35, Issue 7, page no, February 17, 2004
How to Cite
Khimiuk, A. Y., Korennykh, A. V., van Langen, L. M., van Rantwijk, F., Sheldon, R. A. and Svedas, V. K. (2004), Penicillin Acylase Catalyzed Peptide Synthesis in Aqueous Medium: A Chemo-Enzymatic Route to Stereoisomerically Pure Diketopiperazines. ChemInform, 35: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200407170
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!