Preparative Organic Chemistry
Catalytic Polymer-Supported Potassium Thiophenolate in Methanol as a Method for the Removal of Ester, Amide, and Thioacetate Protecting Groups.
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 35, Issue 30, page no, July 27, 2004
How to Cite
MacCoss, R. N., Henry, D. J., Brain, C. T. and Ley, S. V. (2004), Catalytic Polymer-Supported Potassium Thiophenolate in Methanol as a Method for the Removal of Ester, Amide, and Thioacetate Protecting Groups. ChemInform, 35: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200430062
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!