Mesocrystals: Inorganic Superstructures Made by Highly Parallel Crystallization and Controlled Alignment
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 36, Issue 45, page no, November 8, 2005
How to Cite
Coelfen, H. and Antonietti, M. (2005), Mesocrystals: Inorganic Superstructures Made by Highly Parallel Crystallization and Controlled Alignment. ChemInform, 36: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200545227
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!