Abstracts in Isocyclic Compounds
A Ligand-Library Approach to the Highly Efficient Rhodium/Phosphoramidite-Catalyzed Asymmetric Arylation of N,N-Dimethylsulfamoyl-Protected Aldimines.
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 37, Issue 34, page no, August 22, 2006
How to Cite
Jagt, R. B. C., Toullec, P. Y., Geerdink, D., der Vries, J. G., Feringa, B. L. and Minnaard, A. J. (2006), A Ligand-Library Approach to the Highly Efficient Rhodium/Phosphoramidite-Catalyzed Asymmetric Arylation of N,N-Dimethylsulfamoyl-Protected Aldimines. ChemInform, 37: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200634088
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!