Abstracts in Natural Products
Reactivity of Chiral Sesquiterpene Synthons Obtained by the Degradation of Maslinic Acid from Olive-Pressing Residues.
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 38, Issue 11, page no, March 13, 2007
How to Cite
Garcia-Granados, A., Lopez, P. E., Melguizo, E., Parra, A. and Simeo, Y. (2007), Reactivity of Chiral Sesquiterpene Synthons Obtained by the Degradation of Maslinic Acid from Olive-Pressing Residues. ChemInform, 38: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200711158
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!