ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of 2-Ethyl-3,5-dimethylpyridine (II) by Heterocyclization of Allylamine, Cyclopropylamine, and Diallylamine in the Presence of Palladium Complexes.
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 40, Issue 27, page no, July 7, 2009
How to Cite
Atnabaeva, A. M., Muslimov, Z. S., Khusnutdinov, R. I. and Dzhemilev, U. M. (2009), ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of 2-Ethyl-3,5-dimethylpyridine (II) by Heterocyclization of Allylamine, Cyclopropylamine, and Diallylamine in the Presence of Palladium Complexes. ChemInform, 40: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200927134
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!