Preparative Organic Chemistry
ChemInform Abstract: Microwave-Assisted Conversion of 4-Nitrophenyl Esters into O-Protected Hydroxamic Acids.
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 40, Issue 42, page no, October 20, 2009
How to Cite
Kurz, T., Pein, M. K., Marek, L., Behrendt, C. T., Spanier, L., Kuna, K. and Bruecher, K. (2009), ChemInform Abstract: Microwave-Assisted Conversion of 4-Nitrophenyl Esters into O-Protected Hydroxamic Acids. ChemInform, 40: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.200942050
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!