ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of gem-Difluorinated Cyclopropanes and Cyclopropenes: Trifluoromethyltrimethylsilane as a Difluorocarbene Source.
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 42, Issue 50, page no, December 13, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, F., Luo, T., Hu, J., Wang, Y., Krishnan, H. S., Jog, P. V., Ganesh, S. K., Prakash, G. K. S. and Olah, G. A. (2011), ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of gem-Difluorinated Cyclopropanes and Cyclopropenes: Trifluoromethyltrimethylsilane as a Difluorocarbene Source. ChemInform, 42: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201150037
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!