Preparative Organic Chemistry
ChemInform Abstract: Improved Ruthenium-Catalyzed Amination of Alcohols with Ammonia: Synthesis of Diamines and Amino Esters.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 43, Issue 1, page no, January 3, 2012
How to Cite
Imm, S., Baehn, S., Zhang, M., Neubert, L., Neumann, H., Klasovsky, F., Pfeffer, J., Haas, T. and Beller, M. (2012), ChemInform Abstract: Improved Ruthenium-Catalyzed Amination of Alcohols with Ammonia: Synthesis of Diamines and Amino Esters. ChemInform, 43: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201201033
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!