ChemInform Abstract: Aluminum Nitrate Nonahydrate (Al(NO3)3·9H2O): An Efficient Oxidant Catalyst for the One-Pot Synthesis of Biginelli Compounds from Benzyl Alcohols.
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 43, Issue 23, page no, June 5, 2012
How to Cite
Kolvari, E., Zolfigol, M. A. and Mirzaeean, M. (2012), ChemInform Abstract: Aluminum Nitrate Nonahydrate (Al(NO3)3·9H2O): An Efficient Oxidant Catalyst for the One-Pot Synthesis of Biginelli Compounds from Benzyl Alcohols. ChemInform, 43: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201223169
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!