ChemInform Abstract: Direct Use of Esters in the Mukaiyama Aldol Reaction: A Powerful and Convenient Alternative to Aldehydes.
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 43, Issue 25, page no, June 19, 2012
How to Cite
Inamoto, Y., Nishimoto, Y., Yasuda, M. and Baba, A. (2012), ChemInform Abstract: Direct Use of Esters in the Mukaiyama Aldol Reaction: A Powerful and Convenient Alternative to Aldehydes. ChemInform, 43: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201225073
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!