Physical Inorganic Chemistry
ChemInform Abstract: Structure of a New Form of Silicon Phosphate (SiP2O7) Synthesized at High Pressures and Temperatures.
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 43, Issue 32, page no, August 7, 2012
How to Cite
Leinenweber, K., Stearns, L. A., Nite, J. M., Nemeth, P. and Groy, T. L. (2012), ChemInform Abstract: Structure of a New Form of Silicon Phosphate (SiP2O7) Synthesized at High Pressures and Temperatures. ChemInform, 43: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201232006
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!