ChemInform Abstract: Polystyrene-Bound Diethanolamine Based Ionic Liquids for Chemical Fixation of CO2.
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 43, Issue 36, page no, September 4, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, X., Sun, J., Wang, J. and Cheng, W. (2012), ChemInform Abstract: Polystyrene-Bound Diethanolamine Based Ionic Liquids for Chemical Fixation of CO2. ChemInform, 43: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201236108
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!