ChemInform Abstract: Traceless Tosyhydrazone-Based Triazole Formation: A Metal-Free Alternative to Strain-Promoted Azide—Alkyne Cycloaddition.
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 43, Issue 41, page no, October 9, 2012
How to Cite
van Berkel, S. S., Brauch, S., Gabriel, L., Henze, M., Stark, S., Vasilev, D., Wessjohann, L. A., Abbas, M. and Westermann, B. (2012), ChemInform Abstract: Traceless Tosyhydrazone-Based Triazole Formation: A Metal-Free Alternative to Strain-Promoted Azide—Alkyne Cycloaddition. ChemInform, 43: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201241137
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!