ChemInform Abstract: Exfoliated Graphitic Carbon Nitride Nanosheets as Efficient Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution under Visible Light.
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Volume 44, Issue 31, page no, July 30, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, S., Gong, Y., Zhang, J., Zhan, L., Ma, L., Fang, Z., Vajtai, R., Wang, X. and Ajayan, P. M. (2013), ChemInform Abstract: Exfoliated Graphitic Carbon Nitride Nanosheets as Efficient Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution under Visible Light. ChemInform, 44: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201331210
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!