ChemInform Abstract: Asymmetric Cyanoethoxy Carbonylation Reaction of Aldehydes Catalyzed by a TiIV Macrocyclic Complex: An Efficient Synthetic Protocol for β-Blocker and α1-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists.
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Volume 44, Issue 45, page no, November 5, 2013
How to Cite
Sadhukhan, A., Choudhary, M. K., Khan, N.-u. H., Kureshy, R. I., Abdi, S. H. R. and Bajaj, H. C. (2013), ChemInform Abstract: Asymmetric Cyanoethoxy Carbonylation Reaction of Aldehydes Catalyzed by a TiIV Macrocyclic Complex: An Efficient Synthetic Protocol for β-Blocker and α1-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists. ChemInform, 44: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201345072
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!