ChemInform Abstract: Poly(ethylene glycol)-Based Ionic Liquids: Properties and Uses as Alternative Solvents in Organic Synthesis and Catalysis
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Volume 45, Issue 19, page no, May 13, 2014
How to Cite
Cecchini, M. M., Charnay, C., De Angelis, F., Lamaty, F., Martinez, J. and Colacino, E. (2014), ChemInform Abstract: Poly(ethylene glycol)-Based Ionic Liquids: Properties and Uses as Alternative Solvents in Organic Synthesis and Catalysis. ChemInform, 45: no. doi: 10.1002/chin.201419264
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!