Protein binding of indobufen enantiomers: Pharmacokinetics of free fraction—studies after single or multiple doses of rac-indobufen
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 736–741, 2002
How to Cite
Główka, F. K. and Caldwell, J. (2002), Protein binding of indobufen enantiomers: Pharmacokinetics of free fraction—studies after single or multiple doses of rac-indobufen. Chirality, 14: 736–741. doi: 10.1002/chir.10137
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2001
- Committee for Scientific Research (KBN), Warsaw, Poland. Grant Number: 4 P05F 001 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!